• Plus Teen Vogue editor resigns, NFL inks new TV deal, and the MEAA may leave the Australian Press Council
Responses from Nine, Seven, 10, Foxtel and the MEAA.
• Comments from James Warburton, Michael Miller, Hugh Marks, Joan Warner, Bridget Fair, Marcus Strom, Beverley McGarvey
‘Media owners have obligation to communities to keep publishing’
• MEAA Media federal president Marcus Strom comments
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• MEAA has released a statement on the incidents
MEAA has proposed new criteria for independent, accountable and experienced directors.
The journalists union has issued the following statement:
The codes will be accompanied by education campaigns and industry training.
Judy Davis, Richard Roxburgh, Deborah Mailman and many more.
The campaign launches today with events in capitals across the country
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman