• The brand’s mix of topical news and fashion remains a hit with readers.
• The ads will challenge the beauty stereotype of women
• Prominent Australians pledge support for the Uluru Statement from the Heart
• The top titles that were voted by our readers come from different publishers
• The editor of Men's Health, Scott Henderson, spoke to Mediaweek
• Jackie Frank is the founder of Be Frank Group
“For 25 years, marie claire has championed, empowered and supported Australian women "
• Millennially-minded women’s publishing venture will give away profits
• In 2018, Australia experienced an epidemic of fatal violence against women
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
Witchery will release a new collection of 10 white shirts with proceeds donated to ovarian cancer research.
'Our April and October editions have become the biggest issues of the year.'
Context Media shops NZ adaption of ABC hit series You Can’t Ask That
Business reposition: Tonic Health Media rebrands to Tonic Media Network
Celebrating Queensland media excellence: All the Clarion Award winners
Publisher ACM announces launch of Northern Rivers Review in northern NSW
Mediaweek Roundup: Sunrise, Hamish McLennan, Ben Fordham, Tim Bailey + more
ARIA Chart: Former #1 hits won’t go away, Machine Gun Kelly highest debut