• Tame was named 2021 Australian of the Year in January
• "We need to address this culture. We all have the capacity to be a leader"
Mason has more than ten years of print and digital experience
• For the second consecutive month marieclaire.com.au has topped the category
Jessica Mauboy, Ita Buttrose, social media, and marie claire
• The brand’s mix of topical news and fashion remains a hit with readers.
• The ads will challenge the beauty stereotype of women
• Prominent Australians pledge support for the Uluru Statement from the Heart
• The top titles that were voted by our readers come from different publishers
• The editor of Men's Health, Scott Henderson, spoke to Mediaweek
• Jackie Frank is the founder of Be Frank Group
“For 25 years, marie claire has championed, empowered and supported Australian women "
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Grace Tame becomes first non-celebrity to feature on marie claire cover
Roundup: Ben Roberts-Smith, Ray Hadley, Neighbours allegations + more
Podcast Week: Hamish & Andy, Podcast Ranker, Andrew Denton + more
TV Guide: UFC Fight Night Whittaker vs Gastelum on ESPN
Readly announces addition of News Life Media titles to its portfolio
Seven unveils its coverage team for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics