• The brand’s mix of topical news and fashion remains a hit with readers.
• The ads will challenge the beauty stereotype of women
• Prominent Australians pledge support for the Uluru Statement from the Heart
• The top titles that were voted by our readers come from different publishers
• The editor of Men's Health, Scott Henderson, spoke to Mediaweek
• Jackie Frank is the founder of Be Frank Group
“For 25 years, marie claire has championed, empowered and supported Australian women "
• Millennially-minded women’s publishing venture will give away profits
• In 2018, Australia experienced an epidemic of fatal violence against women
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
Witchery will release a new collection of 10 white shirts with proceeds donated to ovarian cancer research.
'Our April and October editions have become the biggest issues of the year.'
News Corp Australia and Woolworths partner for Feed Appeal
Stan acquires Helen Reddy biopic I Am Woman: Streaming in August
Scott Emerson named new 4BC drive host
Editorial changes: Star columnists return to The Australian
ARIA Chart: Jawsh & Jason #1 again, Kanye, Pop Smoke & Amy Shark arrive
Week 28 TV: Seven wins major demos for fifth consecutive week