• The ads will challenge the beauty stereotype of women
• Prominent Australians pledge support for the Uluru Statement from the Heart
• The top titles that were voted by our readers come from different publishers
• The editor of Men's Health, Scott Henderson, spoke to Mediaweek
• Jackie Frank is the founder of Be Frank Group
“For 25 years, marie claire has championed, empowered and supported Australian women "
• Millennially-minded women’s publishing venture will give away profits
• In 2018, Australia experienced an epidemic of fatal violence against women
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
Witchery will release a new collection of 10 white shirts with proceeds donated to ovarian cancer research.
'Our April and October editions have become the biggest issues of the year.'
Editors select their most significant covers from the past 12 months
Lockdown Viewing: The Secrets She Keeps on 10 and 10 Play
85% of advertisers report COVID-19 has impacted ad spend
Easter Weekend Viewing: Max counts down The 1000 Greatest Songs Of All Time
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences