• Netflix, Jamie Pandaram, defamation reform, George Pell, Nick Cave, and New York Times
having watched the first two episodes of House Rules: Sky High I am more confused than a Scott Morrison press conference.
• Grey's Anatomy is in the midst of its gobsmacking 16th season
• Fox Footy, Ben Cousins, A-League, NRL, Foxtel & Nickelodeon, Disney & Apple, Paul Fletcher, Brisbane FM radio, 6PR, Michael Clarke, Vogue,...
• Cheating scandal fires up the ratings for Australia’s #1 TV show
• Nine won five nights of the week, but not Sunday where it has traditionally been hard to beat
• MKR lifts, but trails new Survivor and ABC double
After narrowly winning week 14, Seven has been unable to repeat the performance in week 15.
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
TV ad market worth $3.4b in 2019-20, -13.7% YOY, Last six months -22%
Screen Australia development funding to 40+ drama projects, online & movies
Will & Woody Part 2: ‘Stupid shit and ruffling feathers’ not an ideal start
Simon Hill to call UEFA Champions League on Optus Sport on Saturday
Nova’s Red Room Live Stream with Katy Perry reveals shopping habit
SBS is looking for the next generation of diverse Australian writers