having watched the first two episodes of House Rules: Sky High I am more confused than a Scott Morrison press conference.
• Grey's Anatomy is in the midst of its gobsmacking 16th season
• Fox Footy, Ben Cousins, A-League, NRL, Foxtel & Nickelodeon, Disney & Apple, Paul Fletcher, Brisbane FM radio, 6PR, Michael Clarke, Vogue,...
• Cheating scandal fires up the ratings for Australia’s #1 TV show
• Nine won five nights of the week, but not Sunday where it has traditionally been hard to beat
• MKR lifts, but trails new Survivor and ABC double
After narrowly winning week 14, Seven has been unable to repeat the performance in week 15.
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
Seven West Media and CarsGuide partner to drive results
Another Discovery channel deal: Animal Planet to launch on Fetch
Kids content from ViacomCBS finds home of Network 10
Matt Coe to lead new BBC Studios creative hub for APAC
Out of home revenue remained buoyant in Q1, worse to come
TV ratings April 5: MAFS wraps with Nine’s winning share on 31.5%