• Netflix, Jamie Pandaram, defamation reform, George Pell, Nick Cave, and New York Times
having watched the first two episodes of House Rules: Sky High I am more confused than a Scott Morrison press conference.
• Grey's Anatomy is in the midst of its gobsmacking 16th season
• Fox Footy, Ben Cousins, A-League, NRL, Foxtel & Nickelodeon, Disney & Apple, Paul Fletcher, Brisbane FM radio, 6PR, Michael Clarke, Vogue,...
• Cheating scandal fires up the ratings for Australia’s #1 TV show
• Nine won five nights of the week, but not Sunday where it has traditionally been hard to beat
• MKR lifts, but trails new Survivor and ABC double
After narrowly winning week 14, Seven has been unable to repeat the performance in week 15.
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
Podcast Week: Chris Walker’s 2020, Howdy Partners, Chefo Richo
TV Demand: The Mandalorian continues to dominate 2020 in quiet week
The power of breakfast radio: Russel Howcroft and Christian O’Connell
Network 10 commissions ITV to make The Cube with Andy Lee hosting
TV ratings December 1: Big crowds hard to find – Border Security #1 non-news 400k
SMI: October ad spend recovers, Nov/Dec well above 2019 levels