Nine continued to dominate TV ratings as we farewell the Easter survey break
• Amazing Race over 500k as teams get to Adealide
• Each couple will lock eyes for the very first time when they walk down the aisle
• The season will see the return of major brands including KFC, Suzuki, BUPA, Youfoodz, LION and Tradie
• Brides and grooms will be expertly matched in this social experiment
• Each couple will meet for the very first time when they walk down the aisle
"You don’t want people who just want to be on television"
February starts with schoolboy humour and fighting scrags
• Shots fired with Holey Moley, MAFS Grand Reunion and The Amazing Race all going head to head
• This season has new faces and a new expert
The reunion is bringing some of the show’s biggest names back to talk about what they’ve been up to.
TX Australia sale, Brendon Cook, Nine Entertainment Co’s new home, The Age, ASIC, Seven and Cricket Australia
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Adelaide Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Melbourne Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Brisbane Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Research from Seven reveals audience interest in Tokyo 2020 Olympics