• Caroline Flack’s TV replacement calls out tabloids, paparazzi & trolls
• The close to 60-episode season five has just wrapped in the UK with record ratings.
• In addition to launching the show in 2019, the network has also acquired the rights to the second series in Australia
• Second season of the 9Go!/9Now format expected to be commissioned
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
Nine sales boss Michael Stephenson on Love Island’s commercial success.
Sophie Monk on her move from The Bachelorette to Love Island, this time as host.
Love Island Australia is hosted by Sophie Monk.
Nine assembles The Voice coaches ahead of live shows next week.
ARIA Charts: Six Aussie albums top 10 including AC/DC still #1
Week 48 TV: Nine wins just one night, but The Block delivers the week
TV ratings Saturday November 28, 2020
TV ratings: Friday November 27, 2020
TV Guide: Australia’s Summer of Cricket on Seven and Fox Cricket
Nick McKenzie on competition between Nine and News Corp newsbrands