• Caroline Flack’s TV replacement calls out tabloids, paparazzi & trolls
• The close to 60-episode season five has just wrapped in the UK with record ratings.
• In addition to launching the show in 2019, the network has also acquired the rights to the second series in Australia
• Second season of the 9Go!/9Now format expected to be commissioned
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
Nine sales boss Michael Stephenson on Love Island’s commercial success.
Sophie Monk on her move from The Bachelorette to Love Island, this time as host.
Love Island Australia is hosted by Sophie Monk.
Nine assembles The Voice coaches ahead of live shows next week.
Triple M Sydney’s Moonman In The Morning tackles domestic violence
Screen Australia announces new 18-member gender matters taskforce
SPA disappointed at FTA threats halting children’s TV production
TV ratings Thursday Week 9: Gogglebox returns a timeslot winner
Crocmedia reports increased revenue and record streaming audience
First-look teaser revealed for second season of Stan original Bloom