• Caroline Flack’s TV replacement calls out tabloids, paparazzi & trolls
• The close to 60-episode season five has just wrapped in the UK with record ratings.
• In addition to launching the show in 2019, the network has also acquired the rights to the second series in Australia
• Second season of the 9Go!/9Now format expected to be commissioned
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
Nine sales boss Michael Stephenson on Love Island’s commercial success.
Sophie Monk on her move from The Bachelorette to Love Island, this time as host.
Love Island Australia is hosted by Sophie Monk.
Nine assembles The Voice coaches ahead of live shows next week.
TV ratings Friday June 5, 2020
AAP Newswire safe: Peter Tonagh’s syndicate to take control of news agency
Channel Seven News Brisbane breaches privacy and impartiality rules
TV Ratings June 4: MasterChef and Callum lead channel to demo #1
Crocmedia rocks into Sydney with plans to acquire two radio stations
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians