• Caroline Flack’s TV replacement calls out tabloids, paparazzi & trolls
• The close to 60-episode season five has just wrapped in the UK with record ratings.
• In addition to launching the show in 2019, the network has also acquired the rights to the second series in Australia
• Second season of the 9Go!/9Now format expected to be commissioned
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
Nine sales boss Michael Stephenson on Love Island’s commercial success.
Sophie Monk on her move from The Bachelorette to Love Island, this time as host.
Love Island Australia is hosted by Sophie Monk.
Nine assembles The Voice coaches ahead of live shows next week.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia