• Tszyu and Hogan are scheduled to begin their ring walks at about 10:30pm.
• The FoxW pop-up channel begins from 12.01am Thursday, April 1st
• Plus Fox Footy and Seven's commentary teams
• The official media partners of the NRL for 2021 are Nine, Foxtel, and Kayo
• Foxtel International Women's Day will feature a panel discussion streamed on Kayo and Facebook
Google, Nine's ASIC drama, Media Watch and ABC news, SBS suspends Chinese TV news services, Nova, Weakest Link, and Kayo
• Supercars is back with a bang in 2021 at the biggest and best racetrack there is: Mount Panorama.
• Face to Face with Matty Johns will air on Wednesday nights at 7.30pm
The average audience per match in BBL|10 was 735,000, Kayo crowds up 100%+
• Foxtel’s streaming growth – Kayo & Binge combined had 1.3m subscribers
• Foxtel’s Patrick Delany explains huge Kayo Sports growth opportunity
Fox Cricket reveals size of Kayo audience watching BBL
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Saturday April 10, 2021
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 9, 2021
The board of WPP AUNZ reaffirms its outlook for 2021
Val Morgan Cinema sees biggest week of audiences since January 2020
ABC announces all-female commentary team for W-League Grand Final
Matt Gudinski announced as new CEO of Mushroom Group