• The Australian, Grant Broadcasters, and Seven's cricket deal
Jessica Mauboy, Ita Buttrose, social media, and marie claire
TX Australia sale, Brendon Cook, Nine Entertainment Co’s new home, The Age, ASIC, Seven and Cricket Australia
• Hugh Marks, Nine & China Daily, Joe Aston, and 2020 Rose d’Or Awards
Since The ABC was established in 1932 it has become an essential part of Australian democracy.
• Ita Buttrose, The Herald Sun, Channel Nine, World Surf League, and That Pacific Sports Show
• ABC Chair Ita Buttrose comments
• Geoffrey Rush, Macquarie Sports Radio + Harold Mitchell
• "Australia also needs to bring back the larrikin spirit and display it proudly"
• Robert Thomson, NRL and AFL + Steve Smith
"Ms Buttrose is an eminent Australian with vast experience as an editor and media executive."
• Is Foxtel cancelling the show that just won three Logies?
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Handmaid’s Tale season four to premiere April 29 on SBS and SBS On Demand
SCA launches The Locals’ Guide, an events guide available on smart speakers
TV Guide: Amazing Grace premieres on Nine and 9Now
TV Ratings March 2: Nine #1 thanks to MAFS and Britney Spears
Stan man gets the Nine CEO gig: Hugh Marks successor named
Making Nine’s Amazing Grace: Producer/director Shawn Seet behind the scenes