• The Courier-Mail is the only major metro site yet to change over to the new design.
“To say we had a plan would be giving far too much credit to myself or anyone"
• News Corp’s Peter Zavecz recalls the merger of two Melbourne newspapers
• The Herald Sun’s “30 Words” campaign features love letters in 30 Words to the city and state.
• Twitter was already abuzz with the Laidley photos, reports Paul Barry on Media Watch
• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• Women’s Footy editor Erin Miller comments
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• After tour of duty in Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane, Sam Weir moving to Melbourne • Outgoing Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston...
• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
The 2019 News Media Awards gala dinner was held at the conclusion of the annual INFORM 19 News Media Summit.
• SEN breakfast host and Fox Footy contributor Garry Lyon won the Alf Brown Award
What the new 2Day host doesn’t want to hear: Hughesy, We Have a Problem
Marty Sheargold’s solo shot: Drive specialist wanted his own show
Jane Kennedy quits drive radio two days before return of Kennedy Molloy
The Weeknd, Harry Styles, Tones And I and AC/DC dominate End Of Year ARIA Charts 2020
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney