• Women’s Footy editor Erin Miller comments
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• After tour of duty in Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane, Sam Weir moving to Melbourne • Outgoing Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston...
• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
The 2019 News Media Awards gala dinner was held at the conclusion of the annual INFORM 19 News Media Summit.
• SEN breakfast host and Fox Footy contributor Garry Lyon won the Alf Brown Award
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Marketing messages from the top only the start of reaching out to readers
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
Herald Sun and the Herald & Weekly Times has a longstanding relationship with the VRC.
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative