• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Marketing messages from the top only the start of reaching out to readers
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
Herald Sun and the Herald & Weekly Times has a longstanding relationship with the VRC.
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
They will be sold for $3 after the grand final match at the MCG
• Is Foxtel cancelling the show that just won three Logies?
The “Ball Call” competition will feature at 44 home & away matches, plus finals, played at the MCG this season.
Greater viewability, new personalisation, full site eclipse functionality
"This was the single best Grand Final campaign the Herald Sun has ever mounted"
'It's an historic moment and we wanted to have some fun with it'
Top 10 Game Charts: Older Games Dominate
Foxtel announces Scott Pape four-part doco: Money School
Australian Ninja Warrior returns July 8 on Nine
Voting now open for TV Week Logies Gold and Most Popular categories
Derryn Hinch returning to television with regular weekly show
Former Nine executive returns to family in CarAdvice driving seat