• The Courier-Mail is the only major metro site yet to change over to the new design.
“To say we had a plan would be giving far too much credit to myself or anyone"
• News Corp’s Peter Zavecz recalls the merger of two Melbourne newspapers
• The Herald Sun’s “30 Words” campaign features love letters in 30 Words to the city and state.
• Twitter was already abuzz with the Laidley photos, reports Paul Barry on Media Watch
• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• Women’s Footy editor Erin Miller comments
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• After tour of duty in Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane, Sam Weir moving to Melbourne • Outgoing Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston...
• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
The 2019 News Media Awards gala dinner was held at the conclusion of the annual INFORM 19 News Media Summit.
• SEN breakfast host and Fox Footy contributor Garry Lyon won the Alf Brown Award
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio Ratings 2021, Survey 2: Highlights + Full Results
Money magazine announces appointment of new managing editor
Tokyo 2020: Seven execs explain Olympic attraction for advertisers and viewers
Nova Entertainment appoints head of digital audio commercial Sydney
Stan releases trailer for RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under
Grace Tame becomes first non-celebrity to feature on marie claire cover