• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• Women’s Footy editor Erin Miller comments
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• After tour of duty in Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane, Sam Weir moving to Melbourne • Outgoing Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston...
• Liberal and Labor giants Jeff Kennett and Steve Bracks have been brought together
The 2019 News Media Awards gala dinner was held at the conclusion of the annual INFORM 19 News Media Summit.
• SEN breakfast host and Fox Footy contributor Garry Lyon won the Alf Brown Award
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Marketing messages from the top only the start of reaching out to readers
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
Herald Sun and the Herald & Weekly Times has a longstanding relationship with the VRC.
• Winx magazine is now on sale for $4.95
Week 13 TV: Nine still the one, but news audiences up everywhere
ARIA Chart : Third #1 for The Weeknd + Smith Street, Adam Lambert debut
Celia Pacquola wins Dancing With The Stars
Triple M Footy continues with greatest NRL and AFL moments
Lockdown viewing: Drunk History Australia released on 10 Play
ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches Together campaigns