Hywood is a Walkley Award-winning journalist and the former CEO and managing director of Fairfax Media.
• "We will reluctantly stop allowing publishers and people in Australia from sharing local and international news"
Free TV: billions of dollars, millions of people and thousands of jobs
Network 10, Netflix, Stan, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, AAP, A Current Affair, Seven News Spotlight Investigates, and Fox Cricket
• A full list of programs is available on the PacificAus TV website.
• The changes will be delivered throughout 2020.
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• The new logo and brand identity reflect the modern media landscape
• The move aligns with eligibility of the Producer Offset.
• Harold Mitchell will “vigorously defend” himself against accusations by the corporate watchdog
Free TV details how SBS moved away from multicultural role.
Fair is currently group chief – corporate and regulatory affairs at Seven West Media
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo