"There has rarely been a more important time for Australians to be able to access credible, reliable information and verified facts."
Hywood is a Walkley Award-winning journalist and the former CEO and managing director of Fairfax Media.
• "We will reluctantly stop allowing publishers and people in Australia from sharing local and international news"
Free TV: billions of dollars, millions of people and thousands of jobs
Network 10, Netflix, Stan, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, AAP, A Current Affair, Seven News Spotlight Investigates, and Fox Cricket
• A full list of programs is available on the PacificAus TV website.
• The changes will be delivered throughout 2020.
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• The new logo and brand identity reflect the modern media landscape
• The move aligns with eligibility of the Producer Offset.
• Harold Mitchell will “vigorously defend” himself against accusations by the corporate watchdog
Free TV details how SBS moved away from multicultural role.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Saturday April 10, 2021
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 9, 2021
The board of WPP AUNZ reaffirms its outlook for 2021
Val Morgan Cinema sees biggest week of audiences since January 2020
ABC announces all-female commentary team for W-League Grand Final
Matt Gudinski announced as new CEO of Mushroom Group