• A full list of programs is available on the PacificAus TV website.
• The changes will be delivered throughout 2020.
• The MEAA said the decision to close the AAP Newswire business in June
• The new logo and brand identity reflect the modern media landscape
• The move aligns with eligibility of the Producer Offset.
• Harold Mitchell will “vigorously defend” himself against accusations by the corporate watchdog
Free TV details how SBS moved away from multicultural role.
Fair is currently group chief – corporate and regulatory affairs at Seven West Media
"The role is not the right fit for me"
"Australian FTA broadcasters already face the highest licence fees in the world"
Free TV Australia Chairman Harold Mitchell launched the TVC at an event at Parliament House
Free TV has reiterated its call for an end to outdated advertising blackout periods and rejects the plan for a similar blackout...
Anchor Michael Holmes on the night CNN was stormed
Discovery takes space nerds inside the NASA launch of SpaceX
DCD Rights announces new sales of thriller The Secrets She Keeps
TV Ratings June 3: When Poh wins so does MasterChef
Seven’s 2020 back on track with SAS and Holey Moley restart
Val Morgan Outdoor is open for fitness: Relaunching Active network