• In the final season of Holden vs Ford, the 2020 Supercars championship returns to the grid
• Subscribers to Fox Sports and Kayo will be able to watch the season restart in the first week of July
• Ben Roberts-Smith, Grant Broadcasters, and Robbie Hood
“We will publish our finalised calendar as soon as we possibly can."
• Home & Away, Hollywood, The Guardian, CNN, AFL Grand Final and Cox Plate
• This will mark the 25th year of Formula 1 racing in Melbourne
• They join previously announced members Rupert Murdoch, Lachlan Murdoch and Jacques Nasser.
The record-breaking audience was a 36% increase on last year’s average.
Fox Sports to deliver every Formula 1 race live
Fox Sports worked with Daniel Ricciardo to bring his dream track to life
I'm A Celebrity and the Australian Grand Prix were the talk of Twitter last week
Fox Sports warms up for biggest motorsport weekend ever: 62.5 hours starts Friday.
Discovery, Inc complete MediaWorks TV Ltd acquisition
iHeartPodcast Network launches Jonesy & Amanda’s Holiday Book Club podcast
Netflix to produce animated film Back to the Outback with boat load of Aussie talent
Record-breaking audiences deliver hot start to summer on Fox Cricket
Nine sales chief’s outlook: ‘Next year we will be even stronger’
TV ratings 2020: How new Seven series was bigger than The Block