• In the final season of Holden vs Ford, the 2020 Supercars championship returns to the grid
• Subscribers to Fox Sports and Kayo will be able to watch the season restart in the first week of July
• Ben Roberts-Smith, Grant Broadcasters, and Robbie Hood
“We will publish our finalised calendar as soon as we possibly can."
• Home & Away, Hollywood, The Guardian, CNN, AFL Grand Final and Cox Plate
• This will mark the 25th year of Formula 1 racing in Melbourne
• They join previously announced members Rupert Murdoch, Lachlan Murdoch and Jacques Nasser.
The record-breaking audience was a 36% increase on last year’s average.
Fox Sports to deliver every Formula 1 race live
Fox Sports worked with Daniel Ricciardo to bring his dream track to life
I'm A Celebrity and the Australian Grand Prix were the talk of Twitter last week
Fox Sports warms up for biggest motorsport weekend ever: 62.5 hours starts Friday.
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label