• The breakfast studio on Friday was set up in the Emma & Ivy café in the main street of Lobethal
• Former breakfast great part of a refreshed lineup in new year
Caught commenced with Fiveaa in July 1994
• His new role was one of a number appointments announced on the weekend at News Corp’s national daily.
• Saturday Sports Show with KG & Cornesy starts 9am – 12noon on Saturday 26th January.
• He will report to 10’s network director of news content Ross Dagan.
• Tredrea is ending an eight-year association with Triple M Adelaide
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
• Radio executive turned TV boss Sean O’Brien brings Fiveaa and Nine News Adelaide together
• Breakfast radio champs stay on top… with little bit of help from Blakey
• Part 2: Newspaper editor turned radio host talks about his transition
Part 1: Mediaweek speaks to EP Andy Ruzgar
What the new 2Day host doesn’t want to hear: Hughesy, We Have a Problem
Marty Sheargold’s solo shot: Drive specialist wanted his own show
Jane Kennedy quits drive radio two days before return of Kennedy Molloy
The Weeknd, Harry Styles, Tones And I and AC/DC dominate End Of Year ARIA Charts 2020
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney