• Former breakfast great part of a refreshed lineup in new year
Caught commenced with Fiveaa in July 1994
• His new role was one of a number appointments announced on the weekend at News Corp’s national daily.
• Saturday Sports Show with KG & Cornesy starts 9am – 12noon on Saturday 26th January.
• He will report to 10’s network director of news content Ross Dagan.
• Tredrea is ending an eight-year association with Triple M Adelaide
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
• Radio executive turned TV boss Sean O’Brien brings Fiveaa and Nine News Adelaide together
• Breakfast radio champs stay on top… with little bit of help from Blakey
• Part 2: Newspaper editor turned radio host talks about his transition
Part 1: Mediaweek speaks to EP Andy Ruzgar
• 3AW’s Ross and John start week of broadcasts from Scandinavia
Melissa Doyle will lead team celebrating Sunday Night on final episode
116 SEN announces Dwayne Russell afternoon show
TV Ratings November 21: Seven Worlds, One Planet key to another Nine win
Girlfriend: After 30 years still a Gen Z source for informative entertainment
Radio station launch: SCA adding Hit Dance to its digital portfolio
Mediaweek Round Up: Prime Media, Rupert Murdoch, Cricket + more