• ESPN serves fans exclusive live coverage at the US Open
• Media partners: In – SBS & ESPN, Out – Fox Sports & Nine
• ESPN’s broadcast team of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Grundy, Mark Jackson and Doris Burke return to call this year’s event
• The deal kicks off this Sunday, April 7
• ESPN will produce more than 40 hours of live programming from Atlanta
• Five Opening Week games, new shows & dozens of leading NBA commentators
• Disney|ESPN media sales and partnerships group taking television advertising sales in house from October 1
• All 16 courts will be covered, with 130 hours on television
Game 1 tips off Friday June 1 live at 11am AEST.
The Last Dance will have the full participation of Jordan and other key figures from the Bulls’ championship teams.
X Games Sydney will see the biggest names in BMX, Moto X and Skateboard battle it out over three days.
X Games began more than 20 years ago in 1995 in Newport, Rhode Island.
Vale Robin Parkes – a remarkable industry leader and mentor
Gourmet Traveller announces first-ever green issue
Four Corners and Q+A return with a special bushfire edition
Robin Bailey and colleagues at 97.3: ‘They came to me for return’
SEN Breakfast back as Tim Watson reveals next footy media star
Alan Jones back at work: Day one at Bateman’s Bay fire zone