• Media partners: In – SBS & ESPN, Out – Fox Sports & Nine
• ESPN’s broadcast team of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Grundy, Mark Jackson and Doris Burke return to call this year’s event
• The deal kicks off this Sunday, April 7
• ESPN will produce more than 40 hours of live programming from Atlanta
• Five Opening Week games, new shows & dozens of leading NBA commentators
• Disney|ESPN media sales and partnerships group taking television advertising sales in house from October 1
• All 16 courts will be covered, with 130 hours on television
Game 1 tips off Friday June 1 live at 11am AEST.
The Last Dance will have the full participation of Jordan and other key figures from the Bulls’ championship teams.
X Games Sydney will see the biggest names in BMX, Moto X and Skateboard battle it out over three days.
X Games began more than 20 years ago in 1995 in Newport, Rhode Island.
Head of sales Nik Weber will be in charge of the merged sales team
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half