• The deal kicks off this Sunday, April 7
• ESPN will produce more than 40 hours of live programming from Atlanta
• Five Opening Week games, new shows & dozens of leading NBA commentators
• Disney|ESPN media sales and partnerships group taking television advertising sales in house from October 1
• All 16 courts will be covered, with 130 hours on television
Game 1 tips off Friday June 1 live at 11am AEST.
The Last Dance will have the full participation of Jordan and other key figures from the Bulls’ championship teams.
X Games Sydney will see the biggest names in BMX, Moto X and Skateboard battle it out over three days.
X Games began more than 20 years ago in 1995 in Newport, Rhode Island.
Head of sales Nik Weber will be in charge of the merged sales team
The end of the Australian footy season makes room for the US broadcaster
This is the first time NBL teams will travel to the US to play against NBA teams
Preview: FIFA Women’s World Cup on SBS
River Lives: ABC Radio SA focus on our Murray-Darling communities
Hughesy pranked: Radio star morphs from Stellar cover to studio
Sunshine Coast Daily apologises for concern over front-page imagery
The Weekly Times Launches new mag- Agjournal
Foxtel appoints Paul Edwards as Chief Communications Officer