• Domain delays dividend, artists lobby for arts wage subsidy, Disney+, Screen Forever Conference
•REA shares lift, Facebook News launches in UK, Angelos Frangopoulos needs 140 for new TV channel, Peter Fegan ‘embarrassed’ after drug bust,...
Plus Fox Sports, Four Corners brawl, News Corp v Turnbull, and more.
• Emily Murren, Domain’s Director, Consumer Marketing, comments
• The Border Watch, Anjali Rao, David Schwarz, Sima Taparia, Roy, HG and Fatso
“Our flagship Domain magazine is a weekend ritual for everyone from property obsessed to everyday Australians.”
• NRL, Facebook, Google, Regional publishing, Podcasts, Have You Been Paying Attention, The Weekly, Olympics, AFL and Rugby Union
• The campaign is supported by creative agency Special Group.
• Domain, Marina Go, Peter Fray, Today show, Steve Wood + Nine
• The content will cover a wide array of topics with a strong focus on everyday Australians.
• Strong FTA share and double digit cost reduction
• The consideration for the proposed transaction is between $4.2 million and $17.2 million
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up