Plus Fox Sports, Four Corners brawl, News Corp v Turnbull, and more.
• Emily Murren, Domain’s Director, Consumer Marketing, comments
• The Border Watch, Anjali Rao, David Schwarz, Sima Taparia, Roy, HG and Fatso
“Our flagship Domain magazine is a weekend ritual for everyone from property obsessed to everyday Australians.”
• NRL, Facebook, Google, Regional publishing, Podcasts, Have You Been Paying Attention, The Weekly, Olympics, AFL and Rugby Union
• The campaign is supported by creative agency Special Group.
• Domain, Marina Go, Peter Fray, Today show, Steve Wood + Nine
• The content will cover a wide array of topics with a strong focus on everyday Australians.
• Strong FTA share and double digit cost reduction
• The consideration for the proposed transaction is between $4.2 million and $17.2 million
• Domain lures its new leader with base salary of $1.2m plus incentives
Tomorrow is one of Australia’s largest, property-specific media buyers.
TV Guide: Rugby Tri Nations Wallabies v Argentina Game 2
TV ratings: Friday December 4, 2020
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards