“Our flagship Domain magazine is a weekend ritual for everyone from property obsessed to everyday Australians.”
• NRL, Facebook, Google, Regional publishing, Podcasts, Have You Been Paying Attention, The Weekly, Olympics, AFL and Rugby Union
• The campaign is supported by creative agency Special Group.
• Domain, Marina Go, Peter Fray, Today show, Steve Wood + Nine
• The content will cover a wide array of topics with a strong focus on everyday Australians.
• Strong FTA share and double digit cost reduction
• The consideration for the proposed transaction is between $4.2 million and $17.2 million
• Domain lures its new leader with base salary of $1.2m plus incentives
Tomorrow is one of Australia’s largest, property-specific media buyers.
REA and Domain are way ahead of anyone else in the category.
Sutton will be based in the Sydney office and starts on April 9.
'Domain has today reported a pleasing first stand-alone result'
Network 10 launches Shake: Show me the content, dawn to midnight
Network 10 launches Shake: Show me the money, Rod Prosser on sales
Network 10 launches Shake: Show me the strategy, Dan Monaghan
TV ratings Friday July 10, 2020
TV Guide: The Voice Finale Week on Nine
James Graham: Farewell for Now to follow Super Saturday on Fox League