Plus Fox Sports, Four Corners brawl, News Corp v Turnbull, and more.
• Emily Murren, Domain’s Director, Consumer Marketing, comments
• The Border Watch, Anjali Rao, David Schwarz, Sima Taparia, Roy, HG and Fatso
“Our flagship Domain magazine is a weekend ritual for everyone from property obsessed to everyday Australians.”
• NRL, Facebook, Google, Regional publishing, Podcasts, Have You Been Paying Attention, The Weekly, Olympics, AFL and Rugby Union
• The campaign is supported by creative agency Special Group.
• Domain, Marina Go, Peter Fray, Today show, Steve Wood + Nine
• The content will cover a wide array of topics with a strong focus on everyday Australians.
• Strong FTA share and double digit cost reduction
• The consideration for the proposed transaction is between $4.2 million and $17.2 million
• Domain lures its new leader with base salary of $1.2m plus incentives
Tomorrow is one of Australia’s largest, property-specific media buyers.
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology