• "Putting all the content together was the only way we saw to make this a viable business"
• the series follows mega trucking legend Jon Kelly
• The eight-part series follows Australian and New Zealand hardcore towing companies
• Team Salvage start the series by responding to a national emergency in the flood-ravaged city of Lismore
• The eight-part series follows five Australian and New Zealand hardcore towing companies
• The 6-part series takes you behind the derelict and dangerous sites
• The show will premiere Thursday, 2nd June at 7.30pm AEST on Discovery.
Plius: Spotify, Meta, iSpot.tv, Warner Bros. Discovery, Ben Roberts-Smith, Jellysmack, and Half Dome
Fetch offers viewers the broadest range of content from Discovery, Inc. with eight premium channels
• The agreement includes thousands of hours of popular local and international content
• Contestants are set to find a combined value of $1,086,250 worth of opal
Plus: Steve Barret, Samuel Johnson and Penny Lomax and Maureen Cooney recognised
Kent will lead activities related to the proposed Warner Bros. Discovery combined company
Walt Disney Company alone now spends more on content than all of Asia