• Throughout history, hate and conflict have been part of the human experience.
• Aussie Gold Hunters is broadcast on the Discovery Channel in Australia.
• Golf Digest’s multi-platform content to be distributed globally on GOLFTV
• Georgiou will drive the continued growth of Eurosport
• Includes Apollo: The Forgotten Films which features unseen footage from mission
• Australian publisher of Golf Digest welcomes Discovery acquisition
• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Aussie content goes global – miners, vets and The Irwins!
NBA icon Shaquille O’Neal will set out to conquer his fear of sharks.
Operation Thai Cave Rescue is the first doco to explore every angle of the rescue operation.
New hosts Brian Louden and Jon Lung will separate fact from fiction in spectacular style.
Mediaweek’s Peter Olszewski rounds up the latest media news from the Asian market.
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media
Crocmedia’s Telstra AFL Trade Radio grows digital audience 117%
Bauer’s Brendon Hill on Pacific acquisition: Staff, licenses, sales pitch
Mediaweek roundup: Seven Upfront, Bauer Media, Right To Know + more
PR boss Dionne Taylor on changing the game in media communication
Box Office: Joker holds off Maleficent and Zombieland sequels