•Plus Microsoft, Leigh Sales and Waleed Aly
• Fifi was runner up to Kate Ceberano in 2007.
• The show is set to return to its original home this year, last airing on Channel Seven five years ago
Plus Outbrain ads to run across Nine Entertainment sites and Super Bowl US TV ratings
• Plus MacManus reflects on frantic end to Dancing with the Stars
• News Corp, TV quota rules, Emma Alberici, Victorian printing facility and Rugby Australia
“ I think Dancing with the Stars is becoming quite cool"
• 10's Dancing With The Stars returns on Sunday, 9 February at 7.30pm
• The show premieres on Sunday, 9 February at 7.30pm live on 10.
• Sunday Night Takeaway did not get off to a good start
• Stars Beware. Judgement Day Is Coming.
Dancing With The Stars is hosted by Grant Denyer and Amanda Keller.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021
ACM to launches travel website Explore
Roundup: Nine board, Eurovision, Google, Tidal, Michael Gudinski + more
Mercado on TV: Mardi Gras TV Guide from RuPaul to spicy early-evening NZ drama
Ahoy! Australia’s most successful podcast duo return for fourth season