The GfK Radio Pulse involved a representative sample of 2,240 participants
• Weekly podcast listeners listened to six podcasts per week on average.
“People have continued to rely on radio for information and companionship"
• Lawrence Mooney gets all the good gigs – returns for second year
“It is vital that any such practices are exposed"
• Comments from James Warburton, Michael Miller, Hugh Marks, Joan Warner, Bridget Fair, Marcus Strom, Beverley McGarvey
• The Sydney market was the hardest hit, with revenue down 16.4% to $47.360 million.
• 72% of Australians are listening to the same amount of radio or more
• CRA has called on the Government to implement measures to support the industry’s sustainability
• The numbers are in contrast to reports from the US
“Radio makes a substantial contribution to every region of Australia"
• The radio ads will air across all markets where DAB+ is broadcast
Entries open for 2020 Walkleys: Awards gala in Tamworth Nov 20
ACMA fines retailer $1m penalty for breaching spamming laws
Nine’s Domain magazines returning as market shows signs of recovery
TV Ratings May 1: Seven gets midweek win with AGT and Front Bar
Stellar and Body+Soul brands continue after pairing in new magazine
Survey: Media agencies expecting spend from clients to return in September