• The numbers are in contrast to reports from the US
“Radio makes a substantial contribution to every region of Australia"
• The radio ads will air across all markets where DAB+ is broadcast
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
"The results were not unexpected given the challenging overarching economic influences"
• Hosts, performers & presenters announced for 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards
• The new ads were developed by Eardrum and are part of the Radio Alive rebrand
• Melbourne radio market worth $5m more than Sydney
• Agencies can access the service through Frequency
• As winner of this scholarship, Durkin will now commence an eight-week paid internship in Sydney
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
TV ratings Friday April 3, 2020
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav