• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
• System now used by 131 advertising agencies and 380 radio stations
Cricket superstars launch Fox Sports ICC World Cup coverage
Last Watch: Two-hour doco on last season of Game of Thrones to air on Foxtel
Women In Vogue: Gallery celebrating 60 Years of Vogue in Australia
Sports Week: A-League, Optus WWC team, Crocmedia, French Open
Podcast Week: Award winners, 7News #1, Matty Johns, Nick Kyrgios + Marc Fennel’s Top Five
smoothfm anniversary: Melbourne’s Mike Perso on staying the course