• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
"The results were not unexpected given the challenging overarching economic influences"
• Hosts, performers & presenters announced for 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards
• The new ads were developed by Eardrum and are part of the Radio Alive rebrand
• Melbourne radio market worth $5m more than Sydney
• Agencies can access the service through Frequency
• As winner of this scholarship, Durkin will now commence an eight-week paid internship in Sydney
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
NSW Government to provide nearly $1 million for local artists
Screen Australia Announces Story Development Funding for 26 Projects
Zenith Forecasts: E-commerce and premium digital media to drive beauty adspend recovery
Nielsen October 2019 news rankings: News.com.au 10m+
Day 1 of 2GB/3AW under Nine rule: Hugh Marks addresses uncertainty
Foxtel dealmaker Amanda Laing on content everybody wants