• Agencies can access the service through Frequency
• As winner of this scholarship, Durkin will now commence an eight-week paid internship in Sydney
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
• System now used by 131 advertising agencies and 380 radio stations
Crocmedia expands broadcast capabilities with new acquisition
Top 10 Game Charts: Anthem stays top 3 in quiet week
ARIA Chart: Ed Sheeran floods the chart, Lil Nas X close to #1 history
BritBox: ITV and BBC formalise long-anticipated UK streaming plans
Ebiquity’s global president Richard Basil-Jones on international markets
Hyundai Home Shopping launching openshop channel on August 1