• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
• 2CA, 2CC, Mix 106.3 and Hit 104.7 will broadcast in digital
• Over 900,000 digital radios sold in Australia last year
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Radio ad revenue rose 3.40% to $809.421 million in the five markets for January to December 2018
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
GfK has conducted the Australian radio ratings since 2014.
• Opportunities for audience growth, measurement and commercialisation to be explored
Amazon’s Kate Burleigh confirmed as keynote speaker.
The latest research into what audio technology Australians are using.
New Radio Alive ad campaign key to growing radio ad dollars.
Chaux takes up the new role in March.
The Roar sold to AthletesVoice by ARN
Bauer Media’s Financially Fit Females campaign reaches 1m target
TV Ratings December 9: Tony Jones signs off from Q&A, Australian Story & Media Watch wrap
Busy week at Ahron Young’s Ticker with three new shows
How Netflix dominates the 2020 Golden Globes nominations
GroupM adspend forecast: 2019 flat, small growth in 2020