• Revenue might be down, but more listen to radio than ever before
• All markets were lower in the December quarter
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
• 2CA, 2CC, Mix 106.3 and Hit 104.7 will broadcast in digital
• Over 900,000 digital radios sold in Australia last year
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Radio ad revenue rose 3.40% to $809.421 million in the five markets for January to December 2018
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
GfK has conducted the Australian radio ratings since 2014.
• Opportunities for audience growth, measurement and commercialisation to be explored
Amazon’s Kate Burleigh confirmed as keynote speaker.
The latest research into what audio technology Australians are using.
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative