• GfK managing director, ANZ, Dr Morten Boyer comments
• Revenue might be down, but more listen to radio than ever before
• All markets were lower in the December quarter
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
• 2CA, 2CC, Mix 106.3 and Hit 104.7 will broadcast in digital
• Over 900,000 digital radios sold in Australia last year
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Radio ad revenue rose 3.40% to $809.421 million in the five markets for January to December 2018
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
GfK has conducted the Australian radio ratings since 2014.
• Opportunities for audience growth, measurement and commercialisation to be explored
Amazon’s Kate Burleigh confirmed as keynote speaker.
Entries open for 2020 Walkleys: Awards gala in Tamworth Nov 20
ACMA fines retailer $1m penalty for breaching spamming laws
Nine’s Domain magazines returning as market shows signs of recovery
TV Ratings May 1: Seven gets midweek win with AGT and Front Bar
Stellar and Body+Soul brands continue after pairing in new magazine
Survey: Media agencies expecting spend from clients to return in September