• 2CA, 2CC, Mix 106.3 and Hit 104.7 will broadcast in digital
• Over 900,000 digital radios sold in Australia last year
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Radio ad revenue rose 3.40% to $809.421 million in the five markets for January to December 2018
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
GfK has conducted the Australian radio ratings since 2014.
• Opportunities for audience growth, measurement and commercialisation to be explored
Amazon’s Kate Burleigh confirmed as keynote speaker.
The latest research into what audio technology Australians are using.
New Radio Alive ad campaign key to growing radio ad dollars.
Chaux takes up the new role in March.
Sydney was the strongest market over the December 2017 half
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant
Podcast Week: Kochie’s next series, Peacock Politics, Sylvia Jeffreys