• Revenue might be down, but more listen to radio than ever before
• All markets were lower in the December quarter
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
• 2CA, 2CC, Mix 106.3 and Hit 104.7 will broadcast in digital
• Over 900,000 digital radios sold in Australia last year
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
• Radio ad revenue rose 3.40% to $809.421 million in the five markets for January to December 2018
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
GfK has conducted the Australian radio ratings since 2014.
• Opportunities for audience growth, measurement and commercialisation to be explored
Amazon’s Kate Burleigh confirmed as keynote speaker.
The latest research into what audio technology Australians are using.
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav
TV Guide: 9Rush launch makes it 21 free FTA channels