• BritBox is now available to Australians for $8.99 per month
• Hogan joins from Network 10, where she was head of content and commercial partnerships for Digital Media.
• The service costs $6.99 in the US, with speculation it could launch around $10 in Australia.
• The partners say BritBox will be competitively priced at £5.99 per month in HD
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology