The average audience per match in BBL|10 was 735,000, Kayo crowds up 100%+
• After week of mini-golf marathons, BBL cricket Seven’s latest winner
• I’m a Celebrity winner announcement wins key demos, #1 entertainment
Fox Cricket reveals size of Kayo audience watching BBL
• Final regular season game of BBL on Seven ahead of final series starting Friday
•REA shares lift, Facebook News launches in UK, Angelos Frangopoulos needs 140 for new TV channel, Peter Fegan ‘embarrassed’ after drug bust,...
All Finals matches will be broadcast live on Seven, Foxtel, Kayo and SEN Radio.
• Best of the rest: Pint-Sized powerhouse Pettifleur ejected from Aussie jungle
• Debt-free Netflix, The New Yorker, Basil Zempilas, Colin Fassnidge, Australian TV, and Ray Warren's Future
• Cricket the only non-news programming in the top 10
• Nine’s winning early evening with News, A Current Affair & GCC
• Just under 900,000 watch start of BBL season on FTA and STV
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds