• Angus Ross on 2021 leadership, BVOD performance and new dramas
• Brand support: “We now have $85m+ in forward investments for 2021”
• Seven’s director of network programming Angus Ross comments
Seven confirms renewal of reality TV giant – casting now open
HoleyMoley: “This year is going to be closer than people think”
"Research has proven reduced ad loads can deliver more than 25 per cent increased brand recall."
• The Seven West Media CEO and director of network programming discuss 2020
• Part 2 of Mediaweek with Seven programming chief Angus Ross
Highlights from Seven’s end of year ratings release.
“We have won every single key demographic"
• ‘Even with the odd stumble, we’ve still ended up in a very, very solid position’
Angus Ross: “We just try to program hit shows”
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology