Angus Ross on 2021: ‘I am predicting a much bigger share for Seven’
• Angus Ross on 2021 leadership, BVOD performance and new dramas
• Brand support: “We now have $85m+ in forward investments for 2021”
• Seven’s director of network programming Angus Ross comments
Seven confirms renewal of reality TV giant – casting now open
HoleyMoley: “This year is going to be closer than people think”
"Research has proven reduced ad loads can deliver more than 25 per cent increased brand recall."
• The Seven West Media CEO and director of network programming discuss 2020
• Part 2 of Mediaweek with Seven programming chief Angus Ross
Highlights from Seven’s end of year ratings release.
“We have won every single key demographic"
• ‘Even with the odd stumble, we’ve still ended up in a very, very solid position’
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 17, 2021
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26