Editor Damon Johnston: ‘Not much stays secret in football for very long’
“The AFL media landscape has evolved for the better dramatically,” Lane tells Mediaweek.
• Why you should subscribe to Fox Footy in September
• Across all the sports apps, the highest number of concurrent viewers to date is 109,000.
• If the Swans beat the Hawks, they are guaranteed a top four finish
Two of the games were exclusive to Fox Footy.
The action started last night with live NRL on its Brisbane station.
Three episodes have been produced and centre around Thomas the Tank Engine returning to Australia
AFL filled all top five spots led by the controversial clash in Perth between West Coast and Fremantle.
• Bruce McAvaney and The Front Bar AFL fan favourites
Last week he told us about his stripper career and getting nude, but today we are on safer turf.
• AFL footy Record has a new home after Hutchy wins tender
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven