• The special guest on Mediaweek TV on the Your Money channel last week was NBL owner Larry Kestelman.
• The two semifinals will be played on Thursday and Friday this week on Seven and Fox Cricket.
• AFLX in 2019 will feature four new teams, as well as the first ever AFLX Draft.
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• Tredrea is ending an eight-year association with Triple M Adelaide
• Find out the winner for Best Sport Event
• Just 50 days until start of new AFLW season
The 2018 Andrew Olle media lecture will be screened on November 3 on ABC TV at 11am AEDT and ABC NEWS Channel...
AFL Media was established in 2012, with a mandate to deliver world-class content for the AFL’s fan base.
The AFL site had nearly double the unique audience of the #2 property on the list.
The charts closely resemble how many of the teams finished the football year.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the big weekend of sport.
Top 10 Games Chart: Sonic remains in pole position during E3
iHeartRadio is one of the first radio partners in the world accessible through Siri
News Corp backs Queensland bid to host 2032 Olympic Games
Mercado on TV: Pushing the limits in most explicit teen drama ever
Magazine Rack returns! It’s Your Day launch issue – worth $5.99?
Twitter & SBS partner for exclusive FIFA Women’s World Cup content