The reports aired in October 2019
Plus ACMA and Kerri-Anne Kennerley
The arrangement appeared on a segment of The Morning Show
• How The ACMA dealt with 180 complaints after comments about religion
• The ACMA received more than 300 applications for the 2020 Round
“The ACMA recognises that Mr Hadley was being defensive of his granddaughter"
• An ACMA investigation found there was a breach of the privacy of two QBCC staff members.
“I hope this sends a message to all streaming services that this is something they need to get right.”
• ACMA chair Nerida O’Loughlin comments
• This data and other insights were published today in the ACMA Communications report 2018–19
• The ACMA said the research highlights a range of concerns from Australians
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up
Foxtel announces Toyota Australia as the primary partner for Kayo Local
Freeview CEO Bridget Fair on enhancing user experience and brand refresh
Roundup: Google’s Project Bernanke, Malcolm Turnbull, Facebook + more
Kennedy Awards reveals 2021 dates, venue and sponsorship partnership