The reports aired in October 2019
Plus ACMA and Kerri-Anne Kennerley
The arrangement appeared on a segment of The Morning Show
• How The ACMA dealt with 180 complaints after comments about religion
• The ACMA received more than 300 applications for the 2020 Round
“The ACMA recognises that Mr Hadley was being defensive of his granddaughter"
• An ACMA investigation found there was a breach of the privacy of two QBCC staff members.
“I hope this sends a message to all streaming services that this is something they need to get right.”
• ACMA chair Nerida O’Loughlin comments
• This data and other insights were published today in the ACMA Communications report 2018–19
• The ACMA said the research highlights a range of concerns from Australians
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up