+ Hillier’s Howdy Partners, Sport–News–Celebrity–Knowledge from Acast
In six years, Acast has generated nearly $100 million in revenue for podcasters worldwide.
• Acast and iHeartPodcastNetwork announce new partnerships, Tia Maria
• Byron Cooke, Take It Blak, Lalor & Haigh, Trump, Remo and Rusty
• Henrik Isaksson, managing director for Australia and New Zealand at Acast, comments
• Peter Charlton, NOVA Entertainment’s chief commercial officer, comments
• Plus The Life of Brian, Nine’s new daily, Acast revenue opportunity
• In Australia, Acast now exceeds 20 million Australian listens each month.
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
Why the Acast-BBC deal is good news for the audio industry.
This is the first time the BBC has offered advertising around its podcast library.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds