In six years, Acast has generated nearly $100 million in revenue for podcasters worldwide.
• Acast and iHeartPodcastNetwork announce new partnerships, Tia Maria
• Byron Cooke, Take It Blak, Lalor & Haigh, Trump, Remo and Rusty
• Henrik Isaksson, managing director for Australia and New Zealand at Acast, comments
• Peter Charlton, NOVA Entertainment’s chief commercial officer, comments
• Plus The Life of Brian, Nine’s new daily, Acast revenue opportunity
• In Australia, Acast now exceeds 20 million Australian listens each month.
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
Why the Acast-BBC deal is good news for the audio industry.
This is the first time the BBC has offered advertising around its podcast library.
'We are seeing a huge amount of listening in Australia and it is our fourth-biggest market'
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more