“Our project with Google allows us to support Indigenous audiences via the publications that serve their communities."
ABC’s David Anderson and Ausfilm’s Kate Marks welcome announcements
FOI system, QMS, News Corp, wage wars, Mitchell v McGuire, Foxtel NRL and AFL audiences
The creators received tailored training from AAP FactCheck in recognising misinformation and disinformation
• "I'm going to be looking to continue to grow AAP and make it sustainable in the long term."
• Access to AAP news app is priced at $10 a month
• Davies began her career as a cadet journalist at AAP in 2001
• The nationwide social media educational campaign launches October 26
• The Australian Shopping Network, AAP expands, Rupert Murdoch, Yalda Hakim, Hamish Macdonald, Four Corners, Lauren Phillips, The Wiggles, Jessica Rowe, and...
• AAP provides content to hundreds of newspapers, websites, TV and radio stations
• Facebook & Google deal, regional investments, Judith Neilson Institute, Australian Survivor, Ben Roberts-Smith, Christian Porter, and Neil Mitchell
• "We’ve been doing the same thing for 85 years, we are a really trusted source in the Australian media landscape"
• Google, Advertiser Sunday Mail Foundation, ABC complaints, Peter FitzSimons & Stan Grant, The Australian makes editorial changes, Today show and 2021...
• Plus more on the proposed Media Code, privatising ABC, AAP reopens regional bureaus, Alan Jones forced correction, George Pell articles and...