Hear about everything from storm chasing to covering fighting in Mosul.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• News media is read by 17.4 million Australians, or 94% of the population
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
Part 2: What is and isn’t working for the sporting code.
Part 1: How the Nine-Fairfax merger could impact sports reporting.
Sydney Morning Herald editor Lisa Davies talks newsroom changes
The SMH editor says the business is taking the steps it needs to adapt with the time
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven