• Big Brother has now doubled Seven’s 16-19 audience
• Nine wins with The Voice playoffs, News and 60 Minutes
• Big Brothers episodes were all close to 700,000 as the franchise continues to lower the age of Seven’s audience.
• Best of the rest Celebrity Gogglebox & Escape form the City
• A Bondi Rescue double had audiences of 461,000 and 327,000.
• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• ABC, Bruce Baird, Great Southern Weekender, The West Australian, and Mike Sheahan
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Community TV, Amelia Brace, Luke Hodge, Times Radio and Chris Lilley
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
“Craig has lived the values of our Charter in promoting multiculturalism, inclusion and social harmony"
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label