• Strategy to better commercialise talk radio + plans for music network
• Ray Hadley, FutureBrand Australia, JCDecaux, Bauer Media, Daisy Pearce and Sam Armytage
• FOMO, Annastacia Palaszczuk, Daily Mail, Grant Denyer, Racing.com, Rugby World Cup, and AFL
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
Sharri Markson, Kylar Loussikian, Sid Maher, Ray Hadley, Margaux Parker, Farmer Wants A Wife, The Weekly, Wentworth, MasterChef, and Melbourne Cup
“The ACMA recognises that Mr Hadley was being defensive of his granddaughter"
• Tik Tok, Ray Hadley, Cricket Australia, A-League, AFL and the next Bruce McAvaney?
• 60 Minutes, Rugby Australia, The Voice, Melbourne Housewives, Ray Hadley, Wil Anderson, FOI law, Foxtel + Antony Catalano
“Thank you to all the people who have shown concern.”
“This is the greatest accolade of my career."
"After 19 years at 2UE I left. I didn’t actually leave, I was sacked."
The broadcasters were recognise for their contribution to the radio industry
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up