• Netflix, Jamie Pandaram, defamation reform, George Pell, Nick Cave, and New York Times
having watched the first two episodes of House Rules: Sky High I am more confused than a Scott Morrison press conference.
• Grey's Anatomy is in the midst of its gobsmacking 16th season
• Fox Footy, Ben Cousins, A-League, NRL, Foxtel & Nickelodeon, Disney & Apple, Paul Fletcher, Brisbane FM radio, 6PR, Michael Clarke, Vogue,...
• Cheating scandal fires up the ratings for Australia’s #1 TV show
• Nine won five nights of the week, but not Sunday where it has traditionally been hard to beat
• MKR lifts, but trails new Survivor and ABC double
After narrowly winning week 14, Seven has been unable to repeat the performance in week 15.
The chance for soul-searching is now, given commercial TV is already having a holiday.
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
Will & Woody part 1: KIIS drive time co-host Woody Whitelaw speaks out!
Finecast allows advertisers to measure audiences across BVOD for first time
Week 31 TV: Rural love shortage costs Seven another winning week
TV ratings August 2: Ninja Warrior delivers for Nine + Farmer slips week-on-week
Entry date extended for Asian Academy Creative Awards
Mediaweek Roundup: Harold Mitchell, AAP, Google, 3AW, NRL + more