• News Corp, Facebook, The Guardian, Lego Masters, and SEN
• Elsewhere, Kyle Sandilands turned out to be not dying, but 60 Minutes does have a death wish.
• Kyle visiting cardiologist today in case, admits ‘real’ inner sadness
• Screen Queensland, Sky Network TV, Bruce Mann, Alan Jones, At Home Alone Together, Neighbours, and NRL
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
Karl and Kyle session goes from coke and weed to masturbation and rules about radio
• BBC, Nine and Macquarie, Kyle Sandilands, 60 Minutes, TV Tonight + Chelsea Handler
• ARN national content director Duncan Campbell had planned a few days off
‘I get upset that I have caused a lot of grief to a lot of people’
• Seven West Media, John Singleton, Murdochs, Andrew Winter, News Corp, Google and Facebook, ABC and Acorn TV, Lucy Zelic + Amazon...
On Monday’s radio show Sandilands issued lifetime bans on the Sunrise hosts.
• Australia’s highest-paid entertainers have a new A-team to represent their interests
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist