• The dispenser panel will be on-display outside The Galeries (George Street, Sydney) until 24 February
• The Sydney Mardi Gras parade will be held on Saturday, February 29
• Walls’ appointment follows the recent promotion of Cassandra Cameron
• The panels will be on display until February 4
• JCDecaux partnered with Movember to launch the moustache facial recognition dispenser panel
• Cameron leads an expanded JCDecaux trading and sales operations team
• The new partnership is based on a 10-year agreement
Tyler’s appointment is effective immediately.
JCDecaux and SCA partnered with media agency Wavemaker to create the campaign.
The team comprises 11 new roles including six state directors and five group roles.
• APN Outdoor currently holds the rights to all external advertising at the Airport
O’Connor said it will be business as usual for the two companies during the integration planning phase.
Podcast Week: Fishing on PodcastOne, Tokyo preview, The Eleventh
Screen Australia announces development funding for 22 new projects
Foxtel’s smash-hit Selling Houses Australia returns for 13th season
ARN announces the launch of the iHeartPodcast Network Australia
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS couple Vanessa and Chris leave
Nine Entertainment reports flat revenue as first half profit slips 10%