• Both films are between 25 and 30 minutes duration
The Australian operation of the global news brand has enjoyed increased engagement from readers during 2020
• 160,000 contribute financially as readers revenue overtakes ad dollars
• Google, Facebook, Howard Stern, SBS, Have You Been Paying Attention? and Fox Footy
• Guardian Australian associate editor Lucy Clark comments
• JobKeeper, Guardian Australia, Carrie-Anne Greenbank, Q magazine, and Nick Murray
• Guardian Australia, Michael Hing, Ryan Phelan, AFL and A-League
• The platform’s audience grew to a record 11.6 million readers in March
The publication’s national reach has more than doubled this month to 11.6m Australian readers.
• This follows Guardian Australia reaching a record 6.5 million Australians in January
• Seven, The Daily Telegraph’s Power 100 list, Craig McLachlan, US daytime TV shows, Australian Grand Prix + AFL
• Newly appointed lifestyle editor Alyx Gorman spoke to Mediaweek
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio ratings Survey 2, 2021: Just who is the biggest and the best?
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent