• The new ads were developed by Eardrum and are part of the Radio Alive rebrand
• Melbourne radio market worth $5m more than Sydney
• Agencies can access the service through Frequency
• As winner of this scholarship, Durkin will now commence an eight-week paid internship in Sydney
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
• System now used by 131 advertising agencies and 380 radio stations
Mercado on TV: From Utopia to Hans (and farewell Virginia Trioli)
Festival of Trioli comes to an end…for now: ABC farewells host
Media milestone: ABC NewsRadio celebrates 25 years of broadcasting
VMO takes over advertising rights to Adelaide’s Rundle Place
Domain gets TV show on Nine hosted by Chris Kohler and Shelley Craft
ABC News Breakfast interchange bench – In: Millar, Out: Trioli