“Radio makes a substantial contribution to every region of Australia"
• The radio ads will air across all markets where DAB+ is broadcast
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
"The results were not unexpected given the challenging overarching economic influences"
• Hosts, performers & presenters announced for 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards
• The new ads were developed by Eardrum and are part of the Radio Alive rebrand
• Melbourne radio market worth $5m more than Sydney
• Agencies can access the service through Frequency
• As winner of this scholarship, Durkin will now commence an eight-week paid internship in Sydney
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
Podcast Week: Fishing on PodcastOne, Tokyo preview, The Eleventh
Screen Australia announces development funding for 22 new projects
Foxtel’s smash-hit Selling Houses Australia returns for 13th season
ARN announces the launch of the iHeartPodcast Network Australia
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS couple Vanessa and Chris leave
Nine Entertainment reports flat revenue as first half profit slips 10%