• It was a year of massive change for SCA’s Hit Network
• The survey will cover consumers in both metropolitan and regional Australia
• The rollout of the briefings module follows extensive collaboration with agencies
“Radio is resilient and remains a competitive option for advertisers."
“The impact in metro has been savage and significant for our members”
• The RadioApp on Google Nest devices initiative has been developed by Commercial Radio Australia
• RadioMATRIX is being developed by AudioNET,
• On air from today, the series of three ads will be broadcast across 260 commercial radio stations.
• The results highlight that commercial radio delivers superior reach and access to exclusive audiences.
Plus a Reminder: The radio stations that are currently #1
The GfK Radio Pulse involved a representative sample of 2,240 participants
• Weekly podcast listeners listened to six podcasts per week on average.
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo