• As winner of this scholarship, Durkin will now commence an eight-week paid internship in Sydney
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
• Taking over as the new chair is the chief executive of Southern Cross Austereo, Grant Blackley.
• System now used by 131 advertising agencies and 380 radio stations
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven