• 10 ranked #1 under 50 and the key demos within that.
• But BBL down YOY
• David Warner joins Warnie on Fox, Seven gets Tim Paine in commentary
• Seven’s new head of sport Lewis Martin comments
• The ninth KFC Big Bash League (BBL) fixture has been released today
• The special guest on Mediaweek TV on the Your Money channel last week was NBL owner Larry Kestelman.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
• The two semifinals will be played on Thursday and Friday this week on Seven and Fox Cricket.
• Seven’s “spectacular summer”: Only network to grow share total people and key demos
• Nickelodeon will host special events at eight BBL matches throughout the season
Sports Friday: A roundup of sport broadcasting news. Cricket Crowds: TEN and Nine The Big Bash League has been delivering big audiences...
• TV Audience Up 10% Across First Three Days After just three days, Network Ten is able to report big audience increases...
I’m a Celebrity: Perez Hilton farewells the jungle
Landmark documentary The Australian Dream to premiere on ABC
Screen Australia and Snapchat to develop two scripted series
Summer TV Ratings January 27: 2.5m national watch AO
Network 10’s Rod Prosser lets his team loose on Best. Schedule. Ever.
Mediaweek Industry Awards: CEO of the Year