• Tech giant payments, Film bonanza, Tom Krause, regional coverage, AFR, and Mike Carlton
• Michael Stutchbury, Editor-in-Chief of The Australian Financial Review, comments
• The AFR has published its 2019 list this week.
• Mediaweek is more interested in the Cultural top 10
• Here is how the Nine publishing title is explaining the changes to readers
• At the end of this week, The AFR Rich List releases its 2019 rankings
Managing a publishing P&L, instead of writing about other people’s
The fourth annual event will be held on March 5-6 at Hilton in Sydney and is presented by BHP.
Sparro ranked 12th on the overall list from more than 1,000 nominated organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
Oscars come calling for ABC TV’s head of drama Sally Riley
TV Ratings July 7: MasterChef final immunity cook + Big Brother #1 16-39
TV Demand: Dark goes #1 + Doom Patrol and AGT join the chart
SCA’s live radio streaming audience up 35% year on year
How a mix of national brands helped this media agency grow in 2020
Seven enhances audience intelligence with new location data partner