“We are confident that these changes will make our newspapers stronger and more sustainable into the future."
• ACM chief marketing officer Paul Tyrrell will now also oversee marketing activity for realestateview.com.au.
• ACM, regional media lifeline, Dulcie Boling, MTV, Simon Hill and Craig Foster
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• NZME & Stuff, Herald Sun, West Australian, Amazing Race Australia, Mark Ruse and MasterChef
• Daniel Johns, Nine, News Corp, 60 Minutes, Frank Crook, Vogue Australia, Ray Hadley, Pete Evans, Lawyer X, The Block and I’m...
• Antony Catalano, Cate Blanchett, AFL, Nine, Fox Sports, and NRL
" Messages like our thank you to public health workers will continue to reach a very large audience"
• Regional publisher to close more than 30 offices around Australia
• National advertisers missing vital audiences, says ACM
The appointment of Kendall follows ACM’s move into private ownership in July.
Australian Regional Media sells for $115m
10 confirms that The Bachelor joining Masked Singer next week
Bluey and Gameloft mentor two from FNQ in Screen Queensland initiative
Seven and ITV bringing hit UK format Beat The Chasers to Australia
University of Tasmania appoints independent digital media agency Pivotus
Publicis Groupe appoints Adrian Farouk CEO of Epsilon ANZ
SMI June: How Covid-19 devasted business as ad spend fell off a cliff