• The funding comes from the Public Interest News Gathering (PING) program
ASIO bans Chinese ‘agents’, AAP, 10 News, The Adelaide Review, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Drunk History and Supercars
• Jarrod Walsh, Craig Hutchison, and the Big Bash League
“The more support we receive from Australians, the more stories about Australians we can cover."
• Also Emma Cowdroy, Bruce Davidson, Clive Marshall and Brian McCarthy
• Google, Facebook, oOh!media, triple j, Brad Blanks, Triple M, 4BC, National Geographic Kids, Matt Preston, Karl Stefanovic and Netflix
• AAP, Dan Oakes, Regional media, Times, and AFL
• Other parts of the AAP Group will be retained by the current shareholders
• Community TV, Amelia Brace, Luke Hodge, Times Radio and Chris Lilley
• ACM, regional media lifeline, Dulcie Boling, MTV, Simon Hill and Craig Foster
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
The AAP is in the final stages of a sale of its Newswire to a consortium of impact investors and philanthropists. The...
TV ratings Friday September 25, 2020
10 Shake viewers guide: What is on 10’s newest channel?
TV Guide: UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa on Main Event
TV Guide: Every NRLW game on Nine from October 3
New Mediaweek podcasts: Inside Australian Crime Stories + Mediaweek TV
Mercado on TV: Ratched is for horror fans who aren’t fussy about scripts