Voting for the AACTA Audience Choice Awards is now open and will close Sunday 11 October.
• Round One entries close Sunday 4 October 2020 at 11.59pm AEST
• The success ratio was exceptional with nine wins at the awards.
• Sweet Country and Mystery Road chosen as year’s best by industry
• The team won for their production of Finals Footy on Fox: Richmond v Collingwood.
The remainder of this year’s Award winners will be announced at the AACTA Awards Ceremony.
• The Forum aims to further encourage collaboration between filmmakers in Australia and China.
The ABC’s landmark Mystery Road and Riot received more nominations than any other television program.
• The winners will be announced at the two major 2018 AACTA Awards
Top Of The Lake: China Girl took home four awards for Foxtel and BBC First
ABC's Seven Types Of Ambiguity wins three AACTAs
The two events will be held in Sydney at The Star Event Centre
TV Demand: The Haunting of Bly House joins the charts
VidCon unveils first rebrand, expands global footprint through virtual events
Grand Final week: Seven’s Lewis Martin on navigating 2020 with the AFL
The Australian launches its two-day E-Commerce Summit today
Finalists revealed for the 2020 Media i Awards for sales excellence
Mediaweek Roundup: VidCon, SAS Australia, Darren Wick, Roxy Jacenko + more