TikTok’s first local brand campaign, “It Starts On TikTok” will launch nationally across all media formats on September 20.
Created with agency Akcelo, the campaign is a celebration of the Australians on TikTok who showcase a sense of humour, culture and personality to the world
The campaign will include:
• Billboards and digital displays will take over NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA and ACT.
• 2x TVCs with 15 and 30 second edits will be broadcast across Ch 7, 9, 10 and National STV at prime time.
• Digital video ads will be seen across multiple online and social media platforms including Twitch, Google, 9Now, Facebook and Instagram.
• Out of Home and digital Out of Home ads
• Digital display and social
Brett Armstrong, general manager of global business solutions, TikTok ANZ said:
“This campaign represents a major investment in building the TikTok brand with consumers locally and further driving the incredible user growth we’ve seen this year. Creating more opportunities for brands and advertisers to engage with Australian audiences in unique and creative ways remains our focus. Launching a major local brand campaign is a key element of our strategy, as we continue developing the TikTok platform in what is a priority market for us.”
Lee Hunter, general manager, TikTok ANZ said:
“Australia is full of talent and every day, thousands of Aussies are enjoying the thrill of seeing their video go viral on TikTok. The amazing local creators we’ve selected for our first-ever Australian brand campaign are as diverse as our country and have found an audience, both at home and abroad, by being their authentic selves. These ads are a celebration of the joy and opportunity that TikTok offers people everywhere and by showcasing some of the best local talent and trends on our platform, we’re hoping to see many more Australians jump on board and make it happen”.