Girlfriend has announced the launch of the 26th annual Girlfriend Priceline Pharmacy Model Search. Together with principal sponsor Priceline Pharmacy and Chic Management, Girlfriend will tour Australia over the coming weeks in the search to discover healthy, confident girls with a unique look, who are ready for international stardom.
All teenage girls aged 13 and over are invited to enter by filling in the entry form in the current issue of Girlfriend and attending their nearest roadshow event.
Once again, former Girlfriend Model Search finalist, Samantha Harris will join an esteemed judging panel, including industry powerhouses: Girlfriend editor Tamara Davis, Chic Management managing director Ursula Hufnagl and Priceline Pharmacy marketing manager Allana May.
Every reader who attends the Girlfriend Priceline Pharmacy Model Search roadshow will receive a complementary Priceline Pharmacy goodie bag, have the chance to take part in prize giveaways, receive complementary makeup touch-ups by the expert Priceline Pharmacy beauty team, as well as the opportunity to meet the Girlfriend team and Samantha Harris.
Girlfriend will host a VIP Express Lane which will allow entrants to fast track their queuing time on the day. Teens who are current subscribers to Girlfriend or those who choose to subscribe at the event can join the VIP lane. Girls can also enter the Express Lane by showing a Priceline Pharmacy receipt to the value of $30 or more.
The 2016 Girlfriend Priceline Pharmacy Model search roadshow schedule –
• NSW: Westfield Parramatta – Wednesday, 6 July at 9:00am
• VIC: Westfield Southland – Saturday, 9 July at 9:00am
• SA: Westfield Tea Tree Plaza – Tuesday, 12 July at 9:00am
• WA: Westfield Carousel – Saturday, 16 July at 9:00am
• QLD: Westfield Chermside – Saturday, 23 July at 9:00am
Davis said, “I’m so excited to come aboard this incredible journey for the first time – meeting the Girlfriend audience across the nation will be the highlight of my year.”
Ursula Hufnagl, managing director of Chic Management, said, “The Girlfriend Priceline Pharmacy Model Search is a partnership we truly value and we are so looking forward to discovering modelling’s next IT girl.”
Priceline Pharmacy marketing manager Allana May said, “We are extremely excited to partner with Girlfriend on this campaign for the second year running. The roadshows are an excellent way for us to interact with one of our core demographics of teen girls and have a lot of fun in the process! ”
The overall winner of the 2016 Girlfriend Priceline Pharmacy Model Search will receive:
– A two-year contract with Chic Management and a five night trip to New York or London to meet with NEXT Model Management;
– The money can’t buy opportunity to appear on a flip cover of Girlfriend magazine;
– An exclusive appearance in two fashion shoots for Girlfriend magazine;
– A $1,000 prize pack from Priceline Pharmacy
– $5,000 cash