The Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising’s (ADMA) has revealed its next round of speakers for its flagship event, Global Forum.
Joining the flagship event’s lineup are speakers from Microsoft, Meta, Transhuman and Deloitte.
Among the speakers are renowned experts Scott Galloway and Mark Ritson, Marketing Professor & founder of Mini MBA, while Transhuman CEO Amanda Johnstone is set to open the conference with a keynote address looking at the Attention Economy and AI.
Also announced among the influential list of speakers for the event, held on Thursday, August 24 at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney, are:
• Melissa Hopkins, chief marketing and audience officer, Seven West Media on marketing lessons from the Optus data breach;
• Jess Hatzis, Frank Body co-founder and CMO, will provide insights on how to understand the role of brand in generating demand and the success she has had building a brand which punches above its weight;
• Kellie Nuttal, lead partner – AI, Deloitte, Australia; Sarah Carney, CTO for Commercial Enterprise, Microsoft and Naomi Shepherd, group industry director at Meta on a panel looking at the practical impact of Generative AI;
• A panel featuring some of Australia’s leading privacy experts, Sarla Fernando, director of regulatory and advocacy, ADMA; Jo Boundy – CMO, Commonwealth Bank; Andrew Francis, assistant director, ACCC and Peter Leonard, principal and director at data will delve into the emerging ‘Four Ds’ of compliance: Data Privacy; Dark Patterns; Digital Platforms and Decision Making (AI vs. Human). They’ll explore how these are currently challenging marketers, lawyers, and regulators.
• Alexander Meyer, former CMO of The Iconic, presents his lessons on how tough times don’t last, but tough marketers do, focused on understanding and adapting to your unique business contexts.
Andrea Martens, ADMA CEO, said: “With big changes sweeping through the industry on many fronts it is more important than ever to create opportunities for frank and challenging discussions with each other. I’m incredibly proud of this year’s line-up for the Global Forum, they are a group of proven pioneers who will help expand people’s thinking and help elevate marketing as a discipline in Australia.”
Attendees can expect an engaging program featuring keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, and ample networking opportunities, all designed to empower professionals with practical strategies and forward-thinking ideas.
Major sponsors include Nine, Meta, Seven West Media, Acoustic, iProspect, and Optimizely. Capacity is limited at the venue, and there will be a livestream for those unable to attend in person.
Top image: Top row – Mark Ritson, Scott Galloway and Amanda Johnstone. Bottom row: Melissa Hopkins, Peter Leonard, Alexander Meyer and Jessica Hatzis