Australians spent a total of 40 million hours reading news online in October.
• Australians have already spent 9% more time reading news content online than they did for the entire year of 2019
• Nielsen Digital Content Ratings reported that ABC News Websites retained the top position
After the delayed April Nielsen Digital Content Ratings data was released just a week ago, the May data has shown the top...
• ABC News Websites retained top rank for the fourth consecutive month.
• News consumption has understandably changed over the last few weeks,
• news.com.au retained the top position with a unique audience of 10.6 million
• Plus shoppers go online searching for Christmas bargains
• Nine closing in on ABC, 7NEWS close behind smh.com.au
• The Guardian slipped one spot, down from #6 to #7
• In second place the ABC has managed to close the gap a little
• Nielsen released its June 2019 Nielsen Digital Content Ratings tagged data.