Primetime lineup: PM Agenda, The Latest, The Bolt Report and Credlin Keneally
Beginning January 16, Sky News Live’s evening primetime programming returns including PM Agenda, The Latest, The Bolt Report and Credlin Keneally.
The channel has confirmed Paul Murray Live extends to two hours Monday to Thursdays from 9pm to 11pm. In 2016 Murray took to the road, broadcasting over 250 hours of live television with a focus on highlighting the issues affecting regional Australia. In his new two hour timeslot, the Sky News anchor will continue to dissect and discuss the issues affecting all Australians.
On weekends, Sky News anchor Kristina Keneally joins Peter van Onselen for Sunday Edition from 7am – 10am. Already a dynamic duo seen weekly on To The Point, the pair team up again to bring weekend viewers a lighter take on the day’s news and politics. Keneally will also join van Onselen for Sunday Agenda, Sundays at 8:30am.
In 2017 Sky News adds to its exclusive on-air line-up with the signing of Caroline Marcus. The former Daily Telegraph and A Current Affair reporter joins Sky News as anchor and political reporter. Marcus said on the weekend she will continue to contribute her column to The Daily Telegraph.
Australian News Channel CEO, Angelos Frangopoulos said: “Caroline is a talented and tenacious journalist who takes on an important political reporting role next year. Her job will be to cover politics from anywhere but Parliament House in Canberra.”
SKY NEWS LIVE (Channel 601)
• First Edition with Brooke Corte and Kieran Gilbert (Weekdays at 5am)
• AM Agenda with Kieran Gilbert (Weekdays at 8:30am)
• PVO News Day with Peter van Onselen (Monday – Thursday from 12pm – 4pm)
• To the Point with Peter van Onselen and Kristina Keneally (Monday – Thursday at 1pm)
• PM Agenda with David Speers (Monday – Thursday at 4pm)
• The Latest with Laura Jayes (Weeknights at 6pm)
• The Bolt Report with Andrew Bolt (Weeknights at 7pm)
• Paul Murray Live with Paul Murray (Monday – Thursday from 9pm – 11pm)
• Beattie & Reith with Peter Beattie and Peter Reith (Mondays at 8:00pm)
• Jones & Co with Alan Jones (Tuesdays at 8pm)
• Credlin Keneally with Peta Credlin and Kristina Keneally (Wednesdays at 8pm)
• Speers Tonight with David Speers (Thursdays at 8pm)
• The Friday Show with Janine Perrett (Fridays at 4pm)
• Saturday Edition with Paul Murray (Saturdays from 7am -10am)
• The B Team with Peter Berner (Fridays and Saturdays at 9pm)
• Sunday Edition with Peter van Onselen and Kristina Keneally (Sundays from 7am – 10am)
• Outsiders with Mark Latham, Ross Cameron and Rowan Dean (Sundays at 10am)
• Karvelas with Patricia Karvelas (Sundays at 7pm)
*Times in AEDT
Photos: Peta Credlin and Kristina Keneally, Paul Murray, the Sky News team featured in the Foxtel magazine